**** calling"/ >

Author Topic: **** calling  (Read 333 times)

Offline dorit0z

• nohands ٩(-̮̮̃?̃)۶
    • View Profile
Re: **** calling
« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2012, 06:19:54 pm »
Okay. Please, for the love of God and your soul, drop the argument. I swear if you **** me off enough I'm going to start showing people that ask me the uncalled for and extremely disappointing things you said. It's cool, and done for. I'm not worried about it. It has happened. Leave it alone, because I really don't care to waste my time arguing any more....  ;D

then why did you come to these forums to get your say in on my post ratchet? i wasn't arguing at all lol, tock wants a debate and GOD DAMMIT he's gonna have one! im sure that the words "thank you" and "sorry" are so insulting to you mate . see the problem is you just don't wanna listen to anyone who doesn't directly agree with you and you just cant see another peson's side. but ya i guess i dont understand you because im not a furbie. shoot i think we are actually pretty alike, ratchet. too much alike. thats why **** didn't work out. infact, almost any insult that i ensued upon you, almost directly relates to me, and some only related to me when i was your age.

edit* oh and BOTH OUR NAMES ARE JOSH! http://www.facebook.com/pages/How-can-we-feel-so-alike-yet-be-so-different/123757717657231
« Last Edit: August 14, 2012, 06:31:02 pm by dorit0z »

nohands kill- a grave kill after you have already taken your hands off the keyboard