**** calling"/ >

Author Topic: **** calling  (Read 332 times)

Offline dorit0z

• nohands ٩(-̮̮̃?̃)۶
    • View Profile
**** calling
« on: August 14, 2012, 03:12:24 pm »
Yes, I am back from the realm of niceness,  I'm here to troll and cause all sorts of problems! I hope you are ready! Lmfao joking..

I'm new to armagetron and sumo and fort. Hopefully will see y'all around ;)

For those of you who were wondering : wild west didn't work out for me..with the exception of paladin, destiny, Capone, and punish and omm, wild west has turned into a small circle of tight friends all about 15 years old headed by ringleader ratchet. They like furbies and talking on Skype and listening to eachother breath all night while they play Mafia games on epicmafia.com,  I couldn't take ratchets disrespect and I was clearly not wanted in that small circle any longer. So I left. I'm surprised tRonPaul is still with them...

anywho! Hi.

nohands kill- a grave kill after you have already taken your hands off the keyboard

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Offline Space

• Clan Leader
    • View Profile
Re: **** calling
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2012, 03:42:22 pm »
Welcome to the forums :D

Offline Hallucination

• Clan Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2012, 04:06:15 pm »
welcome trolololol

Offline TocK

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2012, 04:14:11 pm »
lol i thought it was headed by johnny not ratchet. but i could see that

Offline dorit0z

• nohands ٩(-̮̮̃?̃)۶
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2012, 04:27:09 pm »
lol i thought it was headed by johnny not ratchet. but i could see that

really? i was on the inside for a whopping like 2 weeks, im pretty sure ratchet was the ring leader.

nohands kill- a grave kill after you have already taken your hands off the keyboard

Offline TocK

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2012, 04:58:33 pm »
I could see ratchet leading people but Johnny always seemed like that person to me from my days in HA then again you would know better than i would

Offline Ratchet

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2012, 05:03:50 pm »
Please, don't be so modest. Ringleader? I must admit though, it .... has a nice ring to it. ;) Hahahhahaha see what I did there? Ringleader? Ring to it?

..ah well.

Good luck on your application to Mx Dori, I hope they see past your bullshit when considering your app :>

Offline dorit0z

• nohands ٩(-̮̮̃?̃)۶
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2012, 05:25:13 pm »
lol haven't applied

ya i really hope that my best friends on tron will forgive me for all the bullshit that i ensue upon you on my imaginary application. Thanks  8)
« Last Edit: August 14, 2012, 05:29:59 pm by dorit0z »

Offline Space

• Clan Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2012, 05:42:09 pm »
Please do not start arguements on these forums if any of you are thinking of it. Take it else where.

Offline TocK

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2012, 05:52:09 pm »
but arguments are good reading

Offline Space

• Clan Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2012, 05:54:18 pm »
At least be mature about it.

Offline TocK

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 14, 2012, 05:55:14 pm »
bah mature arguments are debates and no one likes those.

Offline Ratchet

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 14, 2012, 06:05:18 pm »
I genuinely wish him the best of luck, if that helps  :-*

8)

Edit: Ewps, didn't really read everything. Dori; I know you haven't applied, but you most likely will... sooo... Good luck!
« Last Edit: August 14, 2012, 06:11:55 pm by Ratchet »

Offline dorit0z

• nohands ٩(-̮̮̃?̃)۶
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 14, 2012, 06:09:29 pm »
thank you.

i am sorry that we had our disagreements but i do not take back anything that i said. im allowed to dislike a substitute because they cant play. i did appreciate her taking time out to play just as you and i and Johnny did..THAT is a given. as far as you dragging my parents into the argument as if you know all about who i am and where i come from, you have no **** idea. truth is , my birth parents actually haven't been around. ever. and your downlow comment stemming from an ill informed post about that really was unnecessary. It really is sad that WildWest holds standards that low where you can get  off on saying that. but hey, you wanna develop into a cyber bully behind a keyboard? i hope they make a movie about it.

Offline Ratchet

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 14, 2012, 06:14:44 pm »
thank you.

i am sorry that we had our disagreements but i do not take back anything that i said. im allowed to dislike a substitute because they cant play. i did appreciate her taking time out to play just as you and i and Johnny did..THAT is a given. as far as you dragging my parents into the argument as if you know all about who i am and where i come from, you have no **** idea. truth is , my birth parents actually haven't been around. ever. and your downlow comment stemming from an ill informed post about that really was unnecessary. It really is sad that WildWest holds standards that low where you can get  off on saying that. but hey, you wanna develop into a cyber bully behind a keyboard? i hope they make a movie about it.

Okay. Please, for the love of God and your soul, drop the argument. I swear if you **** me off enough I'm going to start showing people that ask me the uncalled for and extremely disappointing things you said. It's cool, and done for. I'm not worried about it. It has happened. Leave it alone, because I really don't care to waste my time arguing any more....  ;D